Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

High Voltage Lamp
I need a high voltage (240 vac) (led) lamp which can be mounted on a panel. It is to show the presence or absence of the voltage. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks, J. Bobinyec

Replacing S124 (DUAL VCO)
I have an old schematic with S124 on it. To my knowledge, only Farnell has it, and it is in a DIP package. Is there a replacement part, preferably SMD? (0 Hz - 10 MHz) TIA
2
2

How to make a remote control detonator
I need to make a remote control detonator . Anybody could give me schematics that work? Arturo Magidin, sans .sig
2
2

very low-profile LED array
Does anyone know of a very low-profile (

what is 300R on an inductor?
I've know 27R on a resistor is 27 ohms but what is 300R on an inductor? Is it 300uH? Dave
6
6

What is a CD4074?
The subject line says it all. I have four of these RCA ICs in my parts box, but have been unable to ID them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, David, VA3DKS
17
17

Freaky Amazing DMM?!
I'm testing a new DMM I purchased, AM-240 by Amprobe. It claims *over* 100Mohm impedance in 400.0mV mode. So I charged a 4.7uF Mylar capacitor to 36mV DC, and then placed the AM-240 (while in 400mV DC...
200
200

miniature/very small 3pst or 3pdt switch
Does anyone know a very small footprint 3pst switch? I need a single activation to switch in three separate functions in a portable, battery operated device. Ideally, it would even be SMD but a small...
2
2

Anyone know the specs for this transformer - U53PP206 53X0562-001 F EIA-549-9527
Hi, The EIA-549 shows me something about midwest coil and transformer, and I have to assume the "9527" means something I just can't find a table to show what. Any idea how many watts it can handle?...

Strange, but nice like PC Power 5-pins connector
Hi! We are looking for such connector as here: It is like PC UL power cord plug, but with 5 holes instead of 3. Can anybody help me to obtain such a cord or point to any source. Thank you in advance....
3
3

manufacturers of cell-phone data comm modules?
I've been doing Google searches for an integrated module that interfaces to a cell-phone system for communications. I am a relative newbie with this communications technique and I'm not sure I'm...

Resistor heat calculation help please.
Hi, I am using 3 x 100 ohm SMD resistors connected in parallel fed with a 12 volt supply to make a small heater for a device. I have calculated that the resistors will give a total of 4.3 watts. The...
14
14

RJ-45 panel mount plug?
Hello, I have tried to find RJ-45 panel mount plug, but couldn't so far find those anywhere. I have heard that these kind of plugs really exists and are mainly made for testing/tester use. It would be...

chip for keypad interfcace?
Does anyone know of a newer version of a simple keypad interface chip (provides debouncing, encoding, etc.) for a 4 X 4 keypad? The device I've used in the past is the 74C922. While the chip still...
3
3

MB3771 Reset chip
On a similar topic to my Reset IC post, on another board I've found that I need to replace the 8-pin DIL MB3771 Reset IC - can anyone suggest a modern, suitable replacement for this chip please?...