WTD: SPLat controller programming.

Hi all

I am hoping to find someone with experience in programming with Splat's FastTrack language. I would happily write the program myself but company politics prevents it.

Nothing too outlandish required. Just reading and comparing a couple of

4-20mA inputs and switching on outputs as necessary with the facility to calibrate the analogue inputs in software. Hardware would be the MMi202, no RTC, no modbus or other in situ serial comms. Code has to be fully 'remarked and would be the property of the client. $ negotiable and full explanation and flowcharts for operation provided. Would require code in
Reply to
James

$150/hour sound ok?

Reply to
The Real Andy

Splat is in Melbourne....perhpas they can suggest a few contractors to you.

Regards Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)