WTD: SPLat controller programming.

Hi all

I am hoping to find someone with experience in programming with Splat's
FastTrack language. I would happily write the program myself but company
politics prevents it.

Nothing too outlandish required. Just reading and comparing a couple of
4-20mA inputs and switching on outputs as necessary with the facility to
calibrate the analogue inputs in software.  Hardware would be the MMi202, no
RTC, no modbus or other in situ serial comms. Code has to be fully 'remarked
and would be the property of the client. $ negotiable and full explanation
and flowcharts for operation provided. Would require code in <4 weeks with
another 2 weeks for full functionality testing & resolution of any bugs.

Supplier of programming must have ABN.

If anyone has experience themselves or knows of someone I can be contacted
on this reply email by replacing "TtpPigG" with "tpg"

Thanks in advance

James

Re: WTD: SPLat controller programming.

$150/hour sound ok?

Re: SPLat controller programming.

Splat is in Melbourne....perhpas they can suggest a few contractors to you.

http://www.splatco.com /

Regards
Joe

Site Timeline