Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Lionel Theunissen
December 20, 2009, 4:01 am
rate this thread
Re: WTB: Paper Tape Reader
I have a funky one that i had to make a number of fixes.
There are two speeds that give reliable reads: one a slow step stop
step, and the other fastasallheck which will literally eat the paper
tape if not handled properly "on the fly".
I have a manual obtained from the web which covers a similar unit,
which was helpful for the fixes.
The stepper motor which moves the paper tape initially was rusted /
frozen, but it seems that i was able to get it to work WD-40 plus time
then running with more soaking.
But it is too heavy to send that far; you might be better served
making one yourself.
- » Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » carica batterie nimh a corrente stabilizzata o pulsante ?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)