WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

Wanted to buy 22 inch widescreen lcd computer monitor, new or near new.will
pay up to $200.
Brisbane

Re: WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

Feeling lucky are we ?

Re: WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

No harm in asking I guess! :->
Suckers can be buyers or sellers.

Dave :)

Re: WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

as long as you aren't a sucker buyer, and a sucker seller. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Darwin says that sucker sellers wont last very long at all...

However the way nature is prodigious with procreation one can almost
guarantee there are many many more sucker buyers than sucker sellers ;)

--
Regards
Mike

I will be very upset if you succeed. I just paid about $550.00 for
mine.

Re: WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

says...

vs $2300 for my 24" Samsung 240T  1920x1200 some 2 years ago <guh> !

--
Regards
Mike

new.will

Here's a tip, don't hold your breathe!

MrT.

Re: WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au says...

got a time machine ?

--
Regards
Mike

Try doubling that $200, get in your car (or sell the car and get a
taxi), then buy one is all I can say - without laughing too much...

Re: WTB:- 22" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR

Travelling forward in time is pretty easy really, just wait.

Michael

Site Timeline