Web Sites with Free Shipping, and other Tips.

Web Sites with Free Shipping, and other Tips.
Posted on May 6, 2011 by Godzilla

I had numerous web shopping sites scattered about in bookmarks and Email
messages, so I decided to place them all together in one spot. There are
many free shipping sites from China, and other countries.

Many US sites won’t sell outside of the US. There are a couple of
options I have listed that will help overcome this.

Many book sites are now offering free world wide shipping. I have listed
these as well.

I will add to, and edit this listing as time permits, and as fresh
information becomes available.

http://www.godzillaseamonkey.com/web-sites-with-free-shipping-and-other-tips /

Cheers Don...

--