UV fluorescent dye / paint source.

Any suggestions where I might easily grab a small volume of UV
fluorescent dye or paint?

I know I can find it on ebay but I only want a small amount & I'd like
to pick it up locally (Perth) in the next day or so.

I figure it may be available for "blacklight" parties etc but I can't
find any at art stores or similar. Any leads??

Thanks

PS - the electronics link is that I'm using it with some UV LEDs  :)

Re: UV fluorescent dye / paint source.

You could try these guys;
http://www.derivan.com.au/derivan-products/fluorescent-products.html

Click the "Find Retailers" link to see if there're any stockists near you.

Other than that, have you tried DJ/club supply shops?

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: UV fluorescent dye / paint source.

Bingo!
Cheers Bob - the name helped, close to home too.

http://www.partysource.com.au/

Re: UV fluorescent dye / paint source.

**An art supply place sould be able to assist.

BTW: Don't forget to use a white undercoat first. Makes for a much
better result.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: UV fluorescent dye / paint source.

Thanks Trev, looks like a local party supply shop has some. I struck out
with the nearby art supply places.

Site Timeline