transformer builders in Au

2.2kvac @1 amp
12.5ac @4 amps

  any recommendations as to who can supply around that size ?

--

Re: transformer builders in Au

It's late for followup, but Southern Electronic services in Dandenong Vic
would do this, and do a nice job that would last forever. They will do one-
offs, usually within 10 days. I have used them for many years at work. They
do audio trannyys and valve power trannys routinely. No bullshit, just a
solid conventional design. They are a bit on the conservative side but will
build it how you want, or just design it for you for no extra.

Re: transformer builders in Au
I will check it out when the worlds starts again in a few days
  thanks

--

Re: transformer builders in Au

The man to talk to is Scott.