The world ended today.

The world ended today, and I slept right through it:
http://tinyurl.com/ca5mwf3

Why didn't someone wake me up?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: The world ended today.

All seems OK in New Zealand ay 08:30 on the 21st Dec. So Far.

But it could be 21st December Mexican Time, which we all know is always late
!

Bye (??)

Geoff

Re: The world ended today.

Sure Geoff, to be fair you would even have to add 24 hours on top of
that for the full 24 hours Mexican time for the 21st. (including siesta)

I wonder if I can get a refund for my Mayan 2013 calender, if the world
doesn't end. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: The world ended today.

Nope tonight apparently.

Re: The world ended today.

12h37... I can hear rumbling like thunder in the distance here on the Gold
Coast :-o

Re: The world ended today.

Down here, that would mean it was June and EoFY with the army using up
surplus ammo on the mortar/artillery range.

Re: The world ended today.

Shouldn't have had those chilli-beans maybe ?

geoff

Re: The world ended today.

It was supposed to be 11:11 British Standard Time.
That would be about 20 minutes ago.
Damn, I'll have to pay  that Amex bill after all..........

Re: The world ended today.

We're not sure whether it ended or not. As things stand, we lack even a
basic mathematical framework that's capable of drawing a distinction
between world that has ended and a world that hasn't.

So that's why we didn't wake you - you'd ask "What's happened", and we'd
say "We don't know - but we thought we should wake you anyway."

It's hard to imagine that the conversation would have evolved in a
positive direction after that.

Sylvia.

Site Timeline