Tech: Replacement plug in relay help needed

I'm after a replacement relay for my Superman pinball machine.
It is a miniature general purpose relay.  4 pole Form C .
Currently it has an American Zettler AZ421-56-1HUS and can be replaced with
a AZ421-56-1H.

Specs on the side of the relay are:

The Tyco R10 series are similar and I've asked at several local electronic
stores for help (showing them the part) but they can't find a match.

Any help for an Aussie supplier for any equivalent would be appreciated.

Re: Tech: Replacement plug in relay help needed

According to Zettler's web site, the agent in Australia is...

Connektron Components Distributors
  Unit 2, 14 Melrich Road
  Bayswater, Victoria 3153
  Australia
  Phone: 61 3 9761 3207
  Fax: 61 3 9762 9410
  Contact: Julian Rose
  eMail: contact Connektron Components Distributors

www.onlinecomponents.com is showing stock of both parts you quoted.  But they
are about US$30!
www.relaycenter.com has the AZ421-56-1H for US$11.36
Both of these online companies are listed on Zettler's web site.

Cheers,
Ian Du Rieu

Re: Tech: Replacement plug in relay help needed

I've tried all those contacts on the Zettler home page for Australia.

They say they don't stock it.

: (

Any other suggestions?

with
they

Re: Tech: Replacement plug in relay help needed

hi,
I wouldn't have expected much joy from the Australian dist for an odd relay.
My next stop would be www.relaycenter.com
Buy it online for US$11.36  This seems to be a fair price for a relay of this
type and they claim to have stock.

Cheers,
Ian Du Rieu

Site Timeline