Teac tv CT-M4895 year of manufacture please.

I have second hand Teac tv CT-M4895
would anyone know roughly how old it is.
Thanks
Jim

Re: Teac tv CT-M4895 year of manufacture please.

On 5 May 2005 08:05:55 -0700, Jim snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com put finger to
keyboard and composed:

Check the date codes on the chips.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Teac tv CT-M4895 year of manufacture please.

haha, if he can get it open!  - and and if he really *wants* to!  =)

Re: Teac tv CT-M4895 year of manufacture please.

put finger to keyboard and composed:

Some Teacs fall over if you are not careful. The rear cover forms part
of the frame.

- Franc Zabkar