Silicon Chip Mags I Have on Ebay for auction

hi all have some Silicon Chip mags up for auction about 30 and some other
mags as well

go to this link for the volumes etc if you are interested

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item58%63223866&ssPageNameAD%ME:L:LCA:AU:31

Many
        Thanxs Dave

Re: Silicon Chip Mags I Have on Ebay for auction

just found another 21 mags so thats like over 50 silicon chip mags

regards Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item58%63223866&ssPageNameAD%ME:L:LCA:AU:31

Re: Silicon Chip Mags I Have on Ebay for auction

Thanks but not interested

I ring Leo a couple of times, he gave a good response on the phone, but no
action, so I gave up buying the magazine

David <daveo2ATPunkAss.com> wrote in message
just found another 21 mags so thats like over 50 silicon chip mags

regards Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item58%63223866&ssPageName =
ADME:L:LCA:AU:31

Re: Silicon Chip Mags I Have on Ebay for auction

Leo ?

my name is David you havent rang me ?

hmmmm

other
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item58%63223866&ssPageName =

Re: Silicon Chip Mags I Have on Ebay for auction

Leo is the editor.

JG