Silicon Chip Mags I Have on Ebay for auction

hi all have some Silicon Chip mags up for auction about 30 and some other mags as well

go to this link for the volumes etc if you are interested

Many Thanxs Dave

Reply to
David

just found another 21 mags so thats like over 50 silicon chip mags

regards Dave

David

Thanks but not interested

I ring Leo a couple of times, he gave a good response on the phone, but no action, so I gave up buying the magazine

regards Dave

ADME:L:LCA:AU:31

Reply to
Eric