RIAA phono re-equalizer kit?

Greetings,

I just wonder if anyone is aware of a post phono preamp EQ devise which
re-equalizes a RIAA curve to accomodate old recordings? Looking for
something with multiple roll-off and bass EQ functions. I am aware of
the Esoteric Sound devise, but would rather build something myself to
save costs (and build into an existing module), and wonder if anyone
offers a kit or knows of a passive circuit? I have built Rod Elliot's
variable EQ kit which is marvelous, but in this instance I am looking
for a post eq module for a console panel insert, where an existing RIAA
circuit is extant.

Thanks,

Stephen

Site Timeline