Re: Why do people think I am clinically insane?

Sigh, for one moment I was delighted and truly thought the
real Lionel Lauer aka Mr Bean, was stalking me!
Alas not, it's someone who unwisely used Lionels real email addy?
Whoever you are, don't you realise that the real Lionel lauer is
really quite mad and extremely obssessive in his vicious vendettas,
Lionel posts from a databasix account, and you stole his ID and
posted from an x-privat account, I just gave it's charter a browse..
If the real Lionel Lauer makes a complaint you could lose your
x-privat account, and the real Lionel really is very vindictive, just
see the hounding he is doing to RLK.

Re: Why do people think I am clinically insane?

Thanx for the heads up but I covered my bases.