Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Tim Polmear
May 18, 2007, 10:09 am
rate this thread
I saw a kid sit down at a computer and wiggle the mouse to wake it up.
No joy: the computer was off. The kid was stumped. "What the hell are
we doing?" I asked myself as I pressed the big red switch.
Soon from Microsoft: A little paperclip guy that pops up and asks "It
looks like you are trying to turn the computer on. Would you like some
"I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Wer erkennt das Hersteller-Logo auf historischem IC?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)