Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Tim Polmear
May 18, 2007, 10:09 am
rate this thread
I saw a kid sit down at a computer and wiggle the mouse to wake it up.
No joy: the computer was off. The kid was stumped. "What the hell are
we doing?" I asked myself as I pressed the big red switch.
Soon from Microsoft: A little paperclip guy that pops up and asks "It
looks like you are trying to turn the computer on. Would you like some
"I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design