Re: Electrostatic chip for storing digital info?

I saw a kid sit down at a computer and wiggle the mouse to wake it up.
No joy: the computer was off. The kid was stumped. "What the hell are
we doing?" I asked myself as I pressed the big red switch.

Soon from Microsoft: A little paperclip guy that pops up and asks "It
looks like you are trying to turn the computer on. Would you like some

"I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the

Site Timeline