Re: EEVblog ??? Electronics Engineering Video Blog

They're doing another giveaway soon: <http://www.sparkfun.com/news/487>

-a

Re: EEVblog ??? Electronics Engineering Video Blog

:-)
I forgot to mention, their free day last year ended up being 1 hour and 44
minutes to give away the $100K.

And Next year:
We are going to be giving away $150,000 to users and potentially $30,000 to
charity. Our Goal: Get as many new people
introduced to SparkFun as possible.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: EEVblog ??? Electronics Engineering Video Blog

But if you go full-time, what will you rant about when you no longer have
the pleasure of interacting with marketing, managers, suppliers and so
forth?

-a

Site Timeline