Purchasing / Sourcing Components

Other than

RS Farnell Digi-Key Mouser

Are there any other companies that have a good range of components for purchasing????

Cheers Victor

VN

You need to qualify the question some more. Do you mean in Oz (where you appear to be posting from) or worldwide? What sort of components are you generally requiring?

For example, I use: . WES Components . Altronics . Jaycar . Worldwide Electronic Components . Futurlec . Wiltronics and others, depending on just *what* I'm sourcing.

Then there's Rockby, .....

Reply to
rebel

What sort of quantity?

News==----

Newsgroups

Reply to
The Real Andy

Or use the Philthy Analson method of verge collection, on those special council days ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

Those companies in Australia are small fry compared to the bigger companies overseas. Qty doesn't matter.

VN

So what? If they have the component you want at the price you want in the qty you want, why does it matter?

Qty does matter. There can be a big difference between buying 1 part or 10,000 parts on reels for high volume manufacture.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Because the small fry don't have the component I want, only the bigger companies overseas. Iam just enquiring if there are any other bigger companies overseas than the ones I already know.

cheers

VN

(snip)

Pity you didn't reveal that in your original post.

Reply to
budgie