Purchasing / Sourcing Components

Other than

RS
Farnell
Digi-Key
Mouser

Are there any other companies that have a good range of components for
purchasing????

Cheers
Victor

-

Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components

You need to qualify the question some more.  Do you mean in Oz (where you appear
to be posting from) or worldwide?  What sort of components are you generally
requiring?

For example, I use:
.  WES Components
.  Altronics
.  Jaycar
.  Worldwide Electronic Components
.  Futurlec
.  Wiltronics
and others, depending on just *what* I'm sourcing.

Then there's Rockby, .....

Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components

Or use the Philthy Analson method of verge collection, on
those special council days ;-)

Cheers TT

Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components

Those companies in Australia are small fry compared to the bigger companies
overseas.
Qty doesn't matter.

-

Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components

So what?
If they have the component you want at the price you want in the qty
you want, why does it matter?

Qty does matter.
There can be a big difference between buying 1 part or 10,000 parts on
reels for high volume manufacture.

Dave.

Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components

Because the small fry don't have the component I want, only the bigger
companies overseas.
Iam just enquiring if there are any other bigger companies overseas than the
ones I already know.

cheers

Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components

(snip)

Pity you didn't reveal that in your original post.

Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components

What sort of quantity?

Newsgroups