Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Purchasing / Sourcing Components
May 3, 2007, 2:35 am
rate this thread
Re: Purchasing / Sourcing Components
You need to qualify the question some more. Do you mean in Oz (where you appear
to be posting from) or worldwide? What sort of components are you generally
For example, I use:
. WES Components
. Worldwide Electronic Components
and others, depending on just *what* I'm sourcing.
Then there's Rockby, .....
- » A mains product I purchased at Kmart appears to be for the North American market!
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Re: WA GOVERNMENT TO PAY FOR KALGOORLIE HALL OF FAME EXTENSION !!!
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under