Need Help to Identify a part please

Hi, is there anyone out there that can identify this part please or point me
in the direction to get more info, I am chasing the
pdf or specs on this device.
I have searched the net on a few occasions with no luck so any would be
From what I can see it is a multiple LED module(approx 4 x 18) which I
assume maybe serially controlled via a Micro(uP), it has 6 pins for
I assume under the black blob is an IC I would imagine something serial
orientated or maybe even I2C due to the low Pin count.
Any help on a pdf or device part number or identification would be

Thanks for any help

These links are to a couple of pics of the front and back.

Re: Need Help to Identify a part please