modifications to Daisy MP3 player, need help please !

I've made a number of Daisy MP3 players for a project, working just
fine ...

http://www.teuthis.com/daisy/index.html

The question now is to make a few changes to the design to make it
more suited for a new application.

1. letting it use SD/HC also instead of now only SD (as the regular SD
cards become more and more difficult to buy)

2. adding (or programming) something in it to make it stop working
after a periode of time (e.g. 1 year), unless a new music collection
is placed into it (with the MP3's having some sort of unlocking code
in their tag or something ?).

Could/would somebody help me with this please ?

Greetings

Pascal

Re: modifications to Daisy MP3 player, need help please !

SDHC would need "only" software changes, no guarantees that new
software would fit the old chip, but I don't think reading SDHC is
significantly more difficult to reading SD

does it have a clock/calendar already?

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

---