Miniature feedback transformer needed for sharp 34cm tv set

G'day!

Half watching tv, half working on a portable tv set, I heated up the pads for a 160V 1uF cap and grabbed what I thought was it from the blind side of the board....pulling on it, it moved, but the legs on the track side didnt.

Bugger!

I had inadvertently grabbed the little horizontal feedback transformer and pulled the coil from the mount....

It is marked "179" and it has 2 windings - one is still soldered to the base, the other is so fine and is missing the winding from one side now, so that i cant repair it :(

Does anyone have one lying around so i can get it going? or know what I need to order and where to get it?

TV is model # CX-3434D

Thanks in advance!!!

Reply to
eyebee