Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
July 24, 2006, 11:56 am
rate this thread
* High Performance! NOT High Cost
o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor.
o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC.
o Multiple sensors on same PC
o Light weight and easy to use.
o Good for all manufacturing and I&M needs
o Robust construction with high reliability
o No reference calibrator required.
o Measurement range from -50dBm to +20dBm up to 26.5GHz.
o Future products to 40GHz.
o Currently comes in two frequency ranges, 12.4GHz and 18.5GHz.
For more information see:
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LWM2M C Language Implementation for the Small Embedded IoT Devices
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming