Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
May 30, 2006, 10:06 pm
rate this thread
USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters
* High Performance! NOT High Cost
o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor.
o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC.
o Multiple sensors on same PC
o Light weight and easy to use.
o Good for all manufacturing and I&M needs
o Robust construction with high reliability
o No reference calibrator required.
o Measurement range from -50dBm to +20dBm up to 26.5GHz.
o Future product to 40Ghz.
o Currently comes in two frequency ranges.
For more information see:
- » Why do induction charged electric tothbushed make a noise?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » another dimmer smoked today outside thank goodness!
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair