LG 29Q24 FAULT

Hi All, I have a LG CT29Q24 CTV in for repair with the following fault. Poor reception on all channels but AV is ok. Suspected the tuner module so replaced it but still same. All voltages on tuner are per service manual but i do not know about the AGC line.It has 4.56v on it but has no voltage ref on circuit.It seems a bit low. Suspect gain of RF amp being pulled low but cannot find cause. I also changed the VIF ic TDA 4774 but still same. Has anyone seen this before.. Cheers Joe

Reply to
valiumboy