HP Vectra 486 setup disk

Hi all, I am hoping that someone has a setup disk for a HP Vectra 486 and
would not mind providing a copy.  I have searched HP's website, without
succcess to date.

I know its old and out dated but it works fine and appears robust and Im
hoping it will drive stepper motors and the like.

thanks
Paul

Re: HP Vectra 486 setup disk

I have a HP net server box.... pent 66. I wonder if the setup floppies are
the same. I run it on win98 but have had it on linux mandrake at some time.
I did at one stage use some files of the net but I can not remember where I
got it from.

and

Re: HP Vectra 486 setup disk

Yeah man, that might just work.  I dont suppose you have a copy laying
around?

cheers
Paul