Harvey Norman the pommy view. - Page 2

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

Why not admit you are done Roddles and give the bot a days rest?????

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

please do not take that attitude with roddles, he has papal infallibility.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
Some gutless pommy fuckwit desperately cowering behind
keithr wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
that moves by courier.
exemption level, stupids.
Importing the 3g iPad from the US is likely to be just as futile since
it will be locked to the ATT network, importing a Dyson vacuum cleaner
would end in tears as the US 60Hz motor would probably not take kindly
to our 50Hz system even if you were willing to drag a transformer around
after it.

Since the table was simply there to show the price differences, not the
practicality of importing the stuff all of that that is totally
irrelevant. Somebody is making a bomb out of the Australian consumer,
anybody notice a price drop of 20% or so in the last few months? I
didn't think so.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

that moves by courier.

exemption level, stupids.

be locked to the ATT network,

Pity about importing it from somewhere else.

probably not take kindly to our 50Hz

Plenty of motors do fine with that difference.

There might be a bit more than transformers now.

practicality of importing the stuff all of

Nope, what was being discussed was the GST campaign, stupid.

Sometimes they are, sometimes they aint. Have a look at the price of Samsung 2TB
drives for example. No one is making a bomb out of the Australian consumer with
those.

Its been a hell of a lot more than that with TVs, stupid.

Yes, its always been obvious that you dont have what you need to think with.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

stuff that moves by courier.
exemption level, stupids.
will be locked to the ATT network,
would probably not take kindly to our 50Hz system

Transformers can't convert 50Hz into 60Hz anyway.
Mr. Dyson is your typical self-promoting wanker-when the old Hoover is directly
compared the
Dyson design has LESS suction.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

Ah yes but the technology???? The technology, which has not been embraced by
Oz sellers of technology. Kinda bit weird eh????

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

I've found the only hand dryers that really work well are the Dyson
type. Bought a Dyson Fan which I reckon at $500 (Harvey Norman) is
expensive but looks nice is quite and gives a perfect breeze. Wonder
why the copies aren't out?
--
Petzl
http://home.iprimus.com.au/petzl/Mono.htm

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

stuff that moves by courier.

exemption level, stupids.

will be locked to the ATT network,

would probably not take kindly to our 50Hz

Yes, but plenty of motors dont care about that sort of frequency difference.

directly compared the Dyson design has LESS

Irrelevant to what is being discussed.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
stuff that moves by courier.
exemption level, stupids.
will be locked to the ATT network,
would probably not take kindly to our 50Hz

Some do most get too hot.

You could use an inverter, or even use UPS I suppose, neither of which
is practical for a vacuum cleaner.

practicality of importing the stuff all of
2TB
with those.

Computer components are mostly an exception. Most of it is little
cheaper even in Hong Kong.

Over recent years - yes. Over the last few months in line with the
dollars rise - no.

Any you have always been arrogant enought to believe in your own
infallibility. You missed your true vocation, you should have been pope.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

stuff that moves by courier.

exemption level, stupids.

will be locked to the ATT network,

would probably not take kindly to our 50Hz

That most is just plain wrong.

practical for a vacuum cleaner.

Pity there is plenty that is completely practical with a vacuum cleaner.

irrelevant.

2TB drives for example. No one is making

Utterly mangled all over again.

That is just plain wrong.

rise - no.

That last is just plain wrong.

<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

it belongs>

Oh dear Rod is out of ideas, always the same when he doesn't have an
answer, out come the same tired old insults. He hasn't managed to think
of anything new in the last 20 years.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
it belongs>
I didn't write that

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
No woddles the clueless has the patent on that idiocy
  you have your own brand of nfi :P

--

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

it belongs>

Never said you did. If I had said that, it would have had just one > in front of
it, you stupid pommy fuckwit.

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.

Those Poms sure as hell are fuckwits; and they can't play cricket either
like us sun bronzed highly intelligent Aussies!!!!!!!!

Re: Harvey Norman the pommy view.
Having been a pom for 25years and an aussie for 45 I can say fuck you to
whoever I want.

Site Timeline