Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Cable length between TV and amp
January 13, 2006, 2:49 am
rate this thread
Re: Cable length between TV and amp
For most intents and purposes - no, unless your TV does not like
driving long lines which is very unlikely. Presumably it would have a
proper line driver for the audio outputs.
No problem at all. 3m is easy peasy. Pre-made audio cables typically
come in 1m, 3m, 5m, and 10m lengths or more.
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » L7805CV con o senza pasta termica ?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)