BWD 540 CRO manual

Hi group,
I recently got a working BWD 540 scope, and since it is my first one,
of course I like it very much ;-)
I have no idea how it found it's way up here to Germany, but it seems
it did without any paper by it's side. Does anyone have a manual for
it, printed or as a .pdf? If printed, I would pay the shipping...
Any help is greatly appreciated!
With kind regards from the world's other end,
Christian

Re: BWD 540 CRO manual

Have you tried
http://www.boughen.com.au/pages/contact_us.html
?

Re: BWD 540 CRO manual

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 04:56:59 -0700 (PDT), Christian Holzapfel

:Hi group,
:I recently got a working BWD 540 scope, and since it is my first one,
:of course I like it very much ;-)
:I have no idea how it found it's way up here to Germany, but it seems
:it did without any paper by it's side. Does anyone have a manual for
:it, printed or as a .pdf? If printed, I would pay the shipping...
:Any help is greatly appreciated!
:With kind regards from the world's other end,
:Christian

This bloke might be able to help.
http://mywebsite.bigpond.com/charles.l.edmonds /

Click the manual library link (it lists the BWD540) and send him an email.

Re: BWD 540 CRO manual

help.http://mywebsite.bigpond.com/charles.l.edmonds /

Thank you very much for the responds, Charles Edmonds was so kind to
help me out...
Yesterday I began to calibrate the scope :-)

Site Timeline