BWD 540 CRO manual

Hi group, I recently got a working BWD 540 scope, and since it is my first one, of course I like it very much ;-) I have no idea how it found it's way up here to Germany, but it seems it did without any paper by it's side. Does anyone have a manual for it, printed or as a .pdf? If printed, I would pay the shipping... Any help is greatly appreciated! With kind regards from the world's other end, Christian

Reply to
Christian Holzapfel

Have you tried

?

Reply to
TonyS

:Hi group, :I recently got a working BWD 540 scope, and since it is my first one, :of course I like it very much ;-) :I have no idea how it found it's way up here to Germany, but it seems :it did without any paper by it's side. Does anyone have a manual for :it, printed or as a .pdf? If printed, I would pay the shipping... :Any help is greatly appreciated! :With kind regards from the world's other end, :Christian

This bloke might be able to help.

Click the manual library link (it lists the BWD540) and send him an email.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

help.http://mywebsite.bigpond.com/charles.l.edmonds/

Thank you very much for the responds, Charles Edmonds was so kind to help me out... Yesterday I began to calibrate the scope :-)

Reply to
Christian Holzapfel