Any ideas

I keep getting cheap stuff from aliexpress because I think I might want
it then lose alL or any paperwork (probably in chinese anyway)This thing
has no markings anywhere even on PCB (as well the terminal block is
loose as solder has no connection with the pins, shows the quality.
It is maybe speed control or temp control.

http://imgur.com/a/qiNPo

Re: Any ideas

As Kev said - I have one similar sitting here on a shelf, bought it after
seeing Big Clive pull one to bits. I even posted here (I think...) about
perhaps using it as a speed control on an oscillating aquarium air pump.
--
Shaun.

Re: Any ideas

Looks like it. You'll probably have to work out which terminal
the load is meant to be connected to though.

--
__          __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Re: Any ideas
One of them is 1st stop fuse maybe a hint.

Re: Any ideas

BTW I meant to say that it's good to know that I'm not the only person with
'modules' sitting around who has trouble remembering what they all do. I've
taken to writing specs on a piece of paper and putting it in a bag with the
module in question but still have quite a few from before I started doing
that. ;-)
--
Shaun.