Looking for a d9pin to vga15

  any ideas   where ( for a ppc )

Re: adaptor plug

Like this?:
http://www.radum.com.au/shopping/product_info.php?products_id10%1
http://www.radum.com.au/shopping/product_info.php?products_id10%3

Dave.

Re: adaptor plug
My fault , 9 pin d male  to vga for a std monitor which would be female ?

  very close though and thanks I might shoot them an email
  the ppc I want to fiddle with has dual 9 pin d female on the video
card  and I don't have the matching monitors

( it's a quad 650 mhz chipped 9 gig ramtoy)Ibm P5

Re: adaptor plug

The 2nd link I posted is D9M to D15F

Dave.

Re: adaptor plug
The photo isn't though so I have emailed them and thanks again
  I ask the question in Brisbane to the apple agents and hear nothing
but rhetoric with nfi...

Re: adaptor plug

If you're just trying to run an old-style VGA output to a modern (SVGA)
monitor, it might be easiest to just change out the video card. There
are probably people who still stock the DB9 to DB15 adapters, but you'll
have to do some searching, & if your monitor doesn't like the frequency,
they won't do you any good.

  . | ,. w ,   "Some people are alive only because
Re: adaptor plug
I wish it was that simple but it's a ppc and the card pin out is very
hard to find being reversed , looks like pcix  , certainly I have
nothing here which fits .

Site Timeline