Looking for a d9pin to vga15

any ideas where ( for a ppc )

Reply to
atec 7 7

Like this?:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

My fault , 9 pin d male to vga for a std monitor which would be female ?

very close though and thanks I might shoot them an email the ppc I want to fiddle with has dual 9 pin d female on the video card and I don't have the matching monitors

( it's a quad 650 mhz chipped 9 gig ramtoy)Ibm P5

Reply to
atec 7 7

The 2nd link I posted is D9M to D15F

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

The photo isn't though so I have emailed them and thanks again I ask the question in Brisbane to the apple agents and hear nothing but rhetoric with nfi...

Reply to
atec 7 7

If you're just trying to run an old-style VGA output to a modern (SVGA) monitor, it might be easiest to just change out the video card. There are probably people who still stock the DB9 to DB15 adapters, but you'll have to do some searching, & if your monitor doesn't like the frequency, they won't do you any good.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

I wish it was that simple but it's a ppc and the card pin out is very hard to find being reversed , looks like pcix , certainly I have nothing here which fits .

Reply to
atec 7 7