Acer AC713 monitor

A dog chewed the lead plug off and I need the wiring diagram for it, anyone
help?

Re: Acer AC713 monitor

How do you get a wiring diagram for a dog?
Acer may help, but I doubt it.
Ask them for it.
Or grab cable from somewhere and wire it colour by color. After checking
pins of course.

Re: Acer AC713 monitor

I am sure you can fix it without a diagram

I have done a job like that before without a diagram

A dog chewed the lead plug off and I need the wiring diagram for it, anyone
help?

Re: Acer AC713 monitor

**  LOL  -   this fuckwit New Zealand  TROLL  needs a

diagram to show him how to crap in a dunny.

Plus a pic of what a dunny is.

......  Phil

Re: Acer AC713 monitor

Can we export this auto answering computer thats apparently got no
full program?

Re: Acer AC713 monitor

ha ha ha LOL

**  LOL  -   this fuckwit New Zealand  TROLL  needs a

diagram to show him how to crap in a dunny.

Plus a pic of what a dunny is.

......  Phil

Site Timeline