4053 replacement compatible switch?

Hi all, I'm looking for a 4053 pinout compatible switch, in a soic package, that has ttl logic level control at 15V VDD. Anyone know of one? Im not having much luck finding one, the closest I've got so far is a max4583 but that's only 12V max VDD.

Thanks Greg

Reply to
gcd

should add - looking for logic level control when using a single supply of 15v.

Greg

ttl logic level control at 15V VDD. Anyone know

max4583 but that's only 12V max VDD.

Reply to
gcd

f 15v.

:4ea3b69d$ snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au...

t has ttl logic level control at 15V VDD. Anyone know

r is a max4583 but that's only 12V max VDD.

check analog devices , usually they have wide voltage silicon technology.

Joe. Ps my spec Ana stills goes well

Reply to
Joey.G