Re: apt update

Am 15.11.21 um 09:42 schrieb Nick Mackechnie:

Do you have the right to access that repository? I tried the mentioned link and got 'You do not have access to the page that you requested.'. For your next trial I suggest to comment out that link.

---- JJenssen

Reply to
JJenssen

Am 15.11.21 um 11:52 schrieb JJenssen:

That was that '

buster InRelease'. I forgot it in earlier mail

---- JJenssen

Reply to
JJenssen

Am Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:55:40 +0100 schrieb JJenssen snipped-for-privacy@arcor.de:

I also can't access it. Ask the site operator if they changed something.

Reply to
Marco Moock