RasPi4 idle (standby) current

I got four of this for a project at the same time from RS along with 4 SD cards. I then copied the same image file to each using dd (from Linux). As far as I can tell all are identical.

However, after shutdown one of these draws about 20mA from the 5V supply (fed into the GPIO pins) the other three draw 10x that under the same conditions :o

Anyone seen the same sort of thing, and/or got any suggestions?

--
W J G
Reply to