Hmmm: the Pi Desktop case

Interesting.

The Pi Desktop will sell for about $56 when it becomes available to North American customers on Monday, June 5.

The kit itself features an add-on board that connects via the Raspberry Pi?s 40-pin GPIO. The board carries the mSATA interface, a power controller, and a system clock. In addition, the kit offers the case, a heat sink, a USB adapter, the system clock battery, and enough spacers and screws to put your tiny new Raspberry Pi desktop PC together.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
I R A Darth Aggie

Looks really nice. I've looked over my use cases for home computing, and this case with a Pi would cover 95% of my computer usage. The one place where I'd need bigger iron is ripping DVDs with Handbrake.

The thing looks really good, too.

Reply to
RS Wood