CUDA ?

Is there a version of the CUDA libraries to run on the Video IV GPU of the RPi?

(I'm not entirely sure that I'm asking the right question here)

Reply to
gareth evans

CUDA is for nVidia GPUs only. The cross-platform equivalent is OpenCL. This suggests that OpenCL is available for at least the RPi 3:

_/_ / v \ Scott Alfter (remove the obvious to send mail) (IIGS(

Top-posting! \_^_/ >What's the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Reply to
Scott Alfter