Best Way to check GPIO

Hello,

(please excuse my english, but I speak French)

I actually have a Rpi serving as webradio with mpd controlled thru a node.js interface. I plan to add a new function, a scanner. I will drive an old Canon Lide

20 and send the scanned documents to the printer (as a photocopier) or to a shared forlder in my lan. I want physical buttons for that (chose the target of scanned document, choose color or B&W, and buttons to drive the radio).

My question is : Is it better to check the buttons with the node.js server, or is it preferable to have a python deamon checking the buttons and sending messages to the webserver ?

franssoa

Reply to
franssoa