Subject Author Posted Replies

Non-Dremmel, brass collet chuck replacements?
Unfortunately I've broken one on my Aldi/Workzone one and have robbed a "replacement" from my reserve "dremel" as i bought 2 at the same time. And the Dremel collets are not compatible. Otherwise...
3
3

Warlow Bradley radio
Jesus Interiano 9988 Judi Ave. Baton Rouge La. 70815
3
3

Mackie Profx12 mixer
All channels are out, no mute LED on pushing any mute button, FX display responds to changing the coding knob and just phono input to output works but none of the 12 channels. I don't suppose anyone...
2
2

I pushed the mad and beg you to manage my business, it's really important
Beg you to intervene, I am sure that is true, as long as closer watching me , it's easy to see two people, I am a person every day in me to hurt me bad ly miserably, say to want to use my idea to kill...

Can a TV camera be blinded by IR?
A friend of mine has a neighbor who has stuck a small video camera in his b edroom window to spy on the friend's yard. The problem is in clear view of the camera is the friend's 14 year old daughter's...
11
11

Can the Samsung Galaxy S3 micro-USB port be repaired at home?
Can the Samsung Galaxy micro-USB port be replaced easily at home? I finally found out why I kept destroying micro-usb cables and why, after a few months, they would just fall out of the SIII....
14
14

Stagg retro mic
Like this How to get to the switch section? probably a reed switch and a magnet housed in the slide. Seems to be joltable and then magnetically holding closed in on or off position , presumably...
1
1

Laser Quantum ventus 1064nm laser head interior
Does anyone have an image of the interior of a laser quantum ventus 1064nm laser head?

USB endoscope review
I finally got this endoscope after 33 days, from China via dog sled. It's good enough for the price, but since ordering I found another one with much better resolution for $10 more. It's 22 feet...
2
2

WARNING, Defective 2.5" IDE Cables from Atlantic ComputerTech
Hi, I ordered a 2.5" IDE extension cable (male & female connectors) from Atlantic ComputerTech, 95 Horton Ave. Lynbrook, NY 11563 that has a defective female connector. I didn't know it when I...
3
3

automower cable fault detection
The perimeter loop cable around my lawn for my automower is broken. I have a cable fault detector with a tone generator and a "pen" receiver, which can trace along the cable, but it doesn't work when...
5
5

SE Electronics, Z5600 A, studio mic with a valve in it for the right sort of noise presumably
Someone has been messing about with the 8 pin connector to the power supply and it is turning freely. Is there an impedance transformer inside the casing at the top of the mic, its that sort of size...
8
8

Re: 230v to 110v
Not /any/. Of cause it need to be powerful enough. And it needs to fit :-) Is it possible to change the mains transformer from 110 to 240v?

Brainson sonifier W 185, ultrasonic cell disruptor converter, repaired
Repaired a W185 Branson Sonifier's transducer head, the cell-disruptor's "converter" with the piezo disk stack TYPICAL FAILURE: The meter on the power unit shows power, but apparently with no...

Radio repair advice, please
Just picked up a Zenith Royal 2000 (1961) for free at a garage sale. Downloaded Photofact from web site. I'm sort of a newbie at this. Will probably need to replace electrolytics. Have working...
15
15