Subject Author Posted Replies

Where is the problem likely to be?
All my tv's run off a central location, which used to include cable but now has a DVDR with an amplified antenna that brings in my city and the next one. One tv is supplied a signal through a...
7
7

Chip ID
Hi all, Anyone seen one of these before? The IC itself has four bjts on a single die according to the schematic, but - again according to the schematic - there's no connection for whatever this thing...
12
12

cd reader dead ?
the screen of the CD player have a bright light but not function. I changed all the push buttons, nothing and nothing! the radio portion works very well. Do you have a solution?
6
6

kill switch
What is a kill switch? A kill switch in an IT context is a mechanism used to shut down or disable a device or program. The purpose of a kill switch is usually to prevent theft of a machine or data or...
5
5

How could hundreds of clearings of the OBD codes cause the catalytic I/M readiness monitor to set?
How could 50 to 100 clearings of the OBD codes (using a dumb OBD reader) cause the catalytic I/M readiness monitor to set after months of not setting? Can the complicated electronics modules be...
28
28

V7 L27ADS-2E LCD monitor repair - dead
The video/control board in this LCD monitor seems dead. It has a TSUM088CDT9-7 video processor and does not react to any button press, does not enable the back light and is not detected when plugged...
3
3

Mechanical paper shredder sensor
This crappy paper shredder uses a mechanical sensor to detect paper inserted, I think how it "works" is the lever arm rotates forward (to the left in the photo) hitting the momentary switch, the motor...
2
2

heavy duty 2sided cardstock printer
The usual HP toner printers that did to sided printing ca 2009 usually smudged the toner if you did two sided printing in card stock. But the big 5555 hp copier/printer/scanner didn't choke. How BIG...
1
1

Wall receptable with both polarized and non-polarised
Do they make wall receptacles where one is non-polarised and the other poalrised?
7
7

Battery Less Smoke Detectors
Twenty years ago Maintenance Wharehouse used to sell smoke detecotres that hard wired to 110VAC, no batteries. How do you fiind such today? It seems those goon-ghules decide what you want You ask for...
10
10

no-image iptv
You can turn image off on some browsers to save mobile data. IPTV costs 200mb/hr but internet radio is 1mb/hr, since I am quite blind I never relly cared much for tv. THere used to be TVs (pre-HD)...
1
1

phone charger prongs
Many times they are too straight and don't fit snugly in the outlet. You can be plugeed in for hours with no results. Once I even lost my SD card. I bend them, but some chargers even bend back. Any...
4
4

Time to get rid of my electronics collection - thoughts on where to donate
It's time to hang it up, I've moved away from electronics over into software, and it's about time I clear out the old collection. I tried to get in touch with the local university to see about any...
7
7

Can't find clearcut instructions that work for resetting Mikrotik RB411 routerboard to 192.168.88.1
I know it was working when I put it in the storage box years ago. But I don't remember what IP address it was set to at that time. The 18VDC 1Amp POE is known to be good & the RB411 lights & beeps...
13
13

Re: Sherwood System 800 mixer schematic
Le samedi 1 février 2003 à 05:04:55 UTC+1, Harry Oder a écrit : Hello, I've found your question (in 2023) on Google : i'm searching a schema to repair an old Sherwood audio mixer System 800. Did...
1
1