White Van home theater amp

One of my customers dropped off this combo 5.1 amp and sub for work. I tri ed to discourage him but he insisted. I let it sit a week and just cracked it open a few minutes ago. I think it has a bad programmable micro AT89C2

051, but when I searched on "Theater Innovations" and TI-5100 to see if par ts were available, I came up with this as being one of those white van deal s. Looking it over, it's honestly no worse than any other toilet one would buy at Walmart, and maybe even better than some. It has TO-3P Toshiba out puts for the sub and Thomson TO-220 for the balance of the speaker outputs. I don't know how many watts were claimed on the box, but the back of the amp says
Reply to
ohger1s

Pimpom