Where the HELL is Klem ??

" Klem the Kiddie Fiddler "

Sorry Phil that I blew right past your response however I guess I'd have to wonder if YOU read what I wrote. I thought that I was clearly asking about a Chemical or "pico" type fuse, not a polyswitch.

** Where did you get the name " chemical fuse " from - eh ?

Did you simply invent it ???

A "Pico" fuse is simply a wire fuse in a package like a resistor.

Over to YOU - you miserable damn LIAR.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison