Walkman plays slow

Hello!

I have an old Panasonic walkman model #RX-S35 that I recently purchased at the Goodwill. The unit plays tapes slowly, but aside from that works fine. Does anyone have any idea what I should check to try and fix this?

Thanks for any help!!

Douglas

:)

Reply to
Macintosh Dragon

Clean, lube, check the belts.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Also clean heads & tape path.

Then tweak the motor speed control slightly, leaving it back where it was. It may have a bt of dirt on the track.

NT

Reply to
meow2222