Vizio Razor TV: Separate Main/Perpheral Boards?

Vizio's model xvt323sv.

Just lost all of my HDMI inputs - and a little Googling leaves me with the impression that Vizio is somewhat infamous in that respect.

Sears seems to have parts

but the descriptions are incomprehensible.

Main board is probably "Pcb, main" @$153.

But I'm wondering if there is a separate board for those HDMI ports.

"Pcb, tcon" @$85 sounds like it might have possibilities...

So, bottom line, does anybody have experience with these things? Is there a separate board for the HDMI ports - or are they embedded in the mobo?

--
Pete Cresswell
Reply to

Per (PeteCresswell):

Just answered my own question: it's all in the mobo.

Nice pic at

Found a couple for sale, but so many suppliers are out of stock on these things that I'm thinking maybe they are out of production.

--
Pete Cresswell
Reply to

Klaatu