Vintage Panasonic TV/Radio/Tape Compo

Got a 1970 portable Panasonic Unit (AC/12 V DC). Has a 4" BW TV (UHF/VHF), FM/AM Radio with a tuning indicator and a Tape Player. Very Clean, looks like new, everything works. Had this Unit for a long time. Interested if any one has any idea as to it's uniqueness or value. MLD

Reply to
MLD

Probably would fetch $10 a garage sale, if the radio worked.

The main problem is the tv is next to worthless being it can't pick up digital stations.

I know there is some collectables from the 70's, I think that Sharp spaceship design is one of them, but Panasonic made a lot of portables like the one you have and never heard of any of them being collectable.

-bruce snipped-for-privacy@ripco.com

Reply to
Bruce Esquibel