Video DVD Duplicator

Hello!

Let me recommend you a nice software program that I've tested recently. Video DVD Duplicator creates the full copy of DVD discs, copies DVD movies to DVD (DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD-RW) or CD (CD-R/CD-RW), converts DVD to DivX, DVD to VCD. Fast. easy and reliable, it can be a nice alternative.

Hope, you'll also find it useful.

gamer2006

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ukr.net (known to some as snipped-for-privacy@ukr.net) scribed...

How about

AnyDVD CloneDVD

Care to comment? Or were you just doing a drive-by spewing of a newsgroup?

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)