VGA and RS-232c

=EF=BB=BFHello

I see a VGA and RS-232c port on the back of my Tyco, digital, Video Recorder (they are female). Does anyone know what they are for, and what can i plug into them?

Itis being used for cams. Right now it is hooked up to tv, and the night pictures are full of "bubbles" (large, small and medium size shperes), which obliterate the pictures.

Truly

Reply to
Harry

You ask in a computer newsgroup, since this is not a repair question and this newsgroup is about the repair of electronic equipment.

Once again, read Mark Zenier's guide to the sci.electronics.* hiearchy:

ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/m/mzenier/seguide9706.txt

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

He didn't ask a question about a computer.

Hello

I see a VGA and RS-232c port on the back of my Tyco, digital, Video Recorder (they are female). Does anyone know what they are for, and what can i plug into them?

Itis being used for cams. Right now it is hooked up to tv, and the night pictures are full of "bubbles" (large, small and medium size shperes), which obliterate the pictures.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Try these news groups: alt.video.dvd.tech rec.video.dvd.tech

Reply to
N. Morrow