Valve/tube heater wiring

function

??? They were already being called Vacuum tubes, when they were still special, in hand blown envelopes. the tubular envelope came later.

Yes, we know that you despise America, and all that it stands for. You've made that abundantly clear on all the other electronics newsgroups.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Where do they say that? The phrase is, "You pay your money and you take your chances."

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Only your f****it idiots like GWB.

Hey, some of you are even quite decent people it seems !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Is that the US version ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

And whoever twirled a "cat's whisker" on a lump of galena discovered the point contact diode but didn't know it - it just magically worked. Like, who on earth would think of squeezing the contents of the swim bladder of a sturgeon into a beer vat on the off-chance it would make it clear quicker.

N Cook

A drunken fisherman? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You think a lot like me. I've often wondered how things like you describe ever came to be.

Reply to
Meat Plow