iPod valve (tube) amp.

I've always thought iPods and now iPhones are for the wakers of theb world who value style/trendy brand name over substance/features and performance. But I kinda like the amp setup. Shiny metal and glowing glass tubes sure look cool.

Reply to
Clubsprint

Tube amps are nothing new. How about a complete mp3 player (with Nixie displays) using valves?

Reply to
swanny

Really?

Now that would be something. I don't expect it would be very portable.

Reply to
Clubsprint