unkown power supply

Hi all,

I have found an old SMPS I'd like to revive. It is marked as triumph-adler model CTNA (100-240V AC input). It doesn't seem to start, maybe it needs an external connection to start, it has a row of 10 pins for output. I identified the GND connections and Vout plus some other connections, but I'm unsure how they should be connected to make the thing start. Does anyone have any info about it? It's probably a variable voltage supply as there's a place for a trimmer instead of a fixed resistor so I'd hate to trash it. Thanks in advance

Frank

Reply to
frank