Uniden C Band Satellite receiver.

Was wondering if anyone is familar with any Uniden C Band Satellite Receivers. A friend of mine has 3 he has picked up through the years for a spare but none will bring up the install menu . I tested his remotes on one I have and they work fine. All will change channels and run polor rotor but no Menu. He wants to set one up as a slave so he needs to get into menu!

Thanks for any help! Bill

Reply to
Tig