TV..... ACL , PLASMAS or PROJECTION...Which one to buy ?

Hi , I presently having a HITACHI 46 inches PROJECTION TV and I'm looking to get a new one.

The ACL and PLASMA are very nice if we compare to PROJECTION but I 'm assuming that if some pixels are going bad , there is nothing much we can do.

What is the differences between them and which one you suggest ?

Thanks. for your suggestion

Reply to
Max