tunecast 2 trouble

I'm sure you probably know what that is by now, its a simple 1/10mW stereo fm transmitter for PDAs and ipods.

Anyway, the glass to the connections of the LCD is cracked, so the display is unreadable.

Anyone know the control matrix of the LCD panel? (wiring). because I would like to take the LCD out thats cracked, run wires from the micro to transistor drivers and (4) 7-segment LED displays and make it look cool in a case.

Anyone with a schematic or ideas on that? or am I SOL and have to get a new tunecast ($49).

(BTW, im using a 1/4 ground plane with 300ft of capable range)

Reply to
Mike